A generous and welcoming nature
in all seasons
A region rich in its culture and traditions
Nature, sport, culture and tradition
Culture and tradition
With an ideal geographical location, the « Chalets Aravis » offer an authentic alpine and family atmosphere :
downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, ski touring, snowboarding or snowshoeing.
Map of La Clusaz skislopes
Alpine skiing, snowboarding, Telemark
The Massif des Aravis ski area includes the resorts of La Clusaz, Le Grand-Bornand, Manigod, Saint-Jean-de-sixt (shuttle connections between the resorts) with 133 tracks and 210 km marked and secured.
More than 180km marked on the sectors of Les Confins, Le Plateau de Beauregard, Le Grand-Bornand or Le Plateau des Glières.
Ski or splitboard hiking
Access to Le Danay from your chalet or discover les combes des Aravis, La Tournette…
From our Chalets and from the entire Massif des Aravis.
Panoramic, heated partly covered and outdoors in La Clusaz
La Clusaz, le Grand-Bornand.
33 sites nearby.
Electric mountain bike on snow
And much more than that !
• Garden and snow games for children
• Bobsled tracks, paret, yooner
• Dog sledding rides
• Escape game
• Ski joëring
• Derby de Balme (alpine skiing)
• Boarder Line (cross-country skiing)
• Défi Foly (snow and water skiing)
• Beauty areas, spa, fitness, massage
With an ideal geographical location, the « Chalets Aravis » offer an authentic and family Alpine atmosphere..
More than 300 km of marked routes in the Massif des Aravis.
• Grand-Bornand (7 km) : 10 holes + Practice
• La Clusaz (7 km) : Pitch and Putt + Practice
• Talloires (25 km) : 18 holes + Practice
• Giez (35 km) : 27 holes + Practice.
Big Air Bag area with video
White water sports
Alpine Derby (mountain biking)
Much more than that !
• Three via ferrata within a 10km radius
• Many marked routes for cycling
• Equestrian Centre
• Children’s Festival « au bonheur des Mômes »
• Beauty, spa, fitness, massages
Culture and tradition
• Musée de Thônes
• Musée du Patrimoine au Grand-Bornand
• Le Hameau des Alpes à la Clusaz
• Chèvrerie des Confins
Land of the Reblochon
• Farm visits (manufacturing, tasting, selling)
• Lormay Festival.
• Numerous star rated restaurants
a(Talloires Abbey, Père Bise,
aMarc Veyrat, Le Clos des Sens…)
• A large range of local mountain taverns.
• Sale of cheeses at the farm
• Weekly market
• Children’s festival (Au bonheur des Mômes)
athird week of August
• Open-air classical music festival “Music in Beauregard”
• Alpine Farm festival
• St Maurice Festival